You are probably already thinking about filling those spaces in your scalp so you can regain confidence. Many men ask our team of hair loss doctor in Mexico many questions, and one of the most popular is if there are risks of balding after a hair transplant.
Today, our hair transplant surgeons will discuss if you can lose your hair after a hair transplant.
Tabla de Contenidos
Is Hair Loss Normal After A Hair Transplant?
Temporary hair loss is common after you have a hair transplant. This is just a side effect of your hair restoration treatment; it is typical for transplanted hair to fall out weeks after surgery from shock. Hair commonly looks thinner by the third month after a hair transplant.
Once shock calms, follicles begin to produce hair, and as hair grows, it will appear thicker and healthier.
What About Male Pattern Baldness?
Patients cannot experience baldness again after having a hair transplant because of the nature of the harvested follicles, which are unlikely to fall. Some patients may experience severe thinning of their transplanted hairs. This could be due to a human error of the surgeon or because additional hair restoration treatments, such as mesotherapy, were not applied.
How Can I Avoid Hair Loss After A Hair Transplant?
There are a couple of ways to ensure long-lasting results:
- Follow your aftercare instructions. After your hair transplant, you should do all you can to take care of your follicles and scalp, follow all the post-operation instructions provided by the surgeon and report any concerns to us so our team of specialists can help to prevent any issues.
- Choosing the right hair transplant surgeon. An experienced and highly skilled hair transplant surgeon notes your age, and medical history, among other health factors that determine the ideal timing for the procedure! Balding after a hair transplant could be because of an inexperienced surgeon.
At Hairfix, only certified surgeons perform the hair transplant procedure!
Why Choose Hairfix For A Hair Transplant?
There are many reasons to choose Hairfix; some of these are:
- Natural-looking results.One of the benefits of having a hair transplant at our hair transplant clinic in Mexico is the natural-looking results you can achieve. The implanted follicles have a texture that matches your existing hair. Since we only use your hair follicles during the procedure, the restored hair looks thick, natural, and with significant volume.
- Enhances your self-esteem. Hair loss in young men can influence their confidence and harm their social lives. They can wear hats to hide their baldness and feel overwhelmed by their overall appearance. Hair transplants can restore your self-esteem and give more volume to your life!
- Painless and without scars. If you choose us to get the hair transplant done, our skilled and experienced surgeons will ensure results with no scars. Patients receive local anesthesia, making the entire procedure safe and painless without discomfort!
- Short-recovery time. The recovery time after a hair transplant is short! You may need to rest generally for a few days, but you can do your daily or routine activities afterward. However, ensure you follow the aftercare rules given by our specialists and avoid certain activities such as exercise for some days.
- Your new hair will last for a lifetime. After your hair transplant, you will realize that it is an innovative and affordable option that lasts a lifetime! Many men consider non-surgical alternatives, but these may need extensive maintenance and be more expensive with the time.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
You May Also Like: Soccer Players With A Hair Transplant
Which Technique Does Hairfix Use?
We use the latest technique for hair restoration, FUE / DHI hair transplant. Compared to the FUT technique is painless and less invasive. There’s no need to cut an entire strip of hair.
Hair Transplant Before And After
With Hairfix, you will achieve more volume for your hair without any pain or discomfort.
How Much Is A Hair Transplant In Mexico?
At our hair restoration clinic in Tijuana, a hair transplant starts from $2990.
If you want to regain your confidence and grow new hair, our staff is here to help. Our internationally prepared hair transplant surgeons have years of experience performing hair transplants and excellent results, giving more volume to your life! Contact us to schedule an appointment today. Ask us about hair restoration cost in Mexico.