Hair Transplant refers to many treatments that include both surgical and non-surgical options. Among the great number of miracle products that promise to make hair look thicker and feel stronger, you might be wondering which methods are actually reliable to deal with hair loss treatment. Fortunately, there are effective, clinically proven solutions to grow stronger, healthier and thicker hair.
Suppose you have noticed that more and more hair is left on the pillow and in the shower. In that case, you begin to see with concern that your entries are getting bigger and, in general, you observe a lower capillary volume. You are surely wondering what to do about it.
At Hairfix, we have various treatments to moderate hair loss to help you preserve an excellent image, as well as a team of experts who can diagnose your problem accurately. Treatments that have been shown to have positive results include the following:
- FUE / DHI Hair Transplantation. A technique where hair is extracted from the same patient to place them in other areas is needed. The thoroughness with which this procedure is carried out allows the follicles to develop in the transplanted area and those in the donor area to regenerate again. This method can increase the volume of hair, beard, mustache, and even eyebrows.
- Pharmacological Treatment. Drugs such as minoxidil and finasteride are endorsed by various health organizations globally, thanks to their results in medical practice against alopecia hair loss. The first has a vasodilator effect that delays hair loss and is effective in 40% of patients. In contrast, the second is indicated only to treat androgenic baldness. It restrains the creation of dihydrotestosterone in the body – hormone derived from testosterone that causes the loss of follicles—, stopping the fall in 80% of cases and increasing growth in up to 70% of them.
- Stem Cell Protein Extracts for Hair Loss. The Stem Cell Protein Extracts Treatment is capable of increasing the proliferation of cells in the follicles and controlling their growth cycle so that the new hair comes out stronger and healthier. The stem cell protein extracts compound contains 300+ growth factors, and it is designed to increase and maximize the revitalizing effects on the skin where the hair follicles are located, allowing them to regenerate naturally thanks to its nourishing effect.
- Scalp Micropigmentation. Scalp micropigmentation is a procedure that simulates the appearance of hair follicles by creating layers of dots across the balding areas. The process resembles a tattoo session as it is performed using pointillism techniques. This treatment is ideal for patients that don’t want to undergo a surgical procedure or that are not candidates for one; results are instant, however, more than one session is usually required because the pigmentation tends to fade overtime.
- Hair Cloning. Hair cloning is a promising treatment for androgenetic alopecia that creates new hair from donor follicles through a multiplication process. Instead of one-to-one transplantation of hair follicles from one area of the scalp to another, hair follicles would be multiplied outside the body and then transplanted. This strategy to cure hair loss may have potential, but it’s likely years from being ready for the world.
There are different solutions to stop baldness, from preventive to corrective options, depending on the stage of alopecia that the patient is going through. The most effective hair regrowth treatments are those that can offer results that will last in the long run, such as hair transplants and stem cell protein extracts for hair loss. In Hairfix, our specialists can guide you through the different solutions available and help choose which one suits your needs best. Contact us for a FREE consultation today!
Don’t let baldness win you over, and come with the experts. Get to know us and discover all the solutions that Hairfix has for you.